Drive with Mark Lima
Mon - Fri 3pm - 7pm
Drive with Ibe Sesay
Tues 3pm - 7pm
Let Mark’s sharp sense of humor get you through the rush hour traffic Monday-Friday from 3pm. Mark has been in the Radio game for over a decade and his laid back opinionated style reflects this. Whether it’s the latest entertainment news, great music or just some of Mark’s casual banter, you’ll enjoy the drive home on Citybeat
- Who is your icon? City Bankers! Too soon? No-one can ever be so brilliantly iconic, but people who try and are nothing but all good are the way forward.
- Your ultimate dream destination to visit? Jamaica, most smile infectious island on Earth
- Best gig ever? My old midnight Borneo Beach party
- Your favourite word? 'Gorgeous' is this seasons word, I'm vocabulary en vogue
- Your dream date? 23rd of May
- Favourite food? Too many, anything from around the world (esp. Nasi Goreng) and around the shop isles! But always get a belly smile after Mum's stew!
- Who would you invite to a dinner party, anyone in the world, dead or alive? Billy Connolly (from the early 80's, the giant slipper time) would be a laugh out loud, food out everywhere night.
- Your most embarrassing moment? My Mum, on the show, talking about grandparents French kissing!
- Favourite song of all time? Not yet released
- Most famous person in your phone book? Bruce Willis